Cafe Mocha Recipe
If you also want to make a killer mocha, picture perfect for your friends, you can try this chocolate sauce as a drizzle too.
To make a killer Cafe Mocha you need:
- Shot or two of espresso,
- Steamed Milk
- High Quality Chocolate Sauce/Syrup – I mean the thick stuff not just a sugar syrup. This adds some body and mouthfeel to the drink.
- Torani Chocolate Sauce
1. Add 0.5 – 0.75 ounces of chocolate syrup in your 10-12 ounce mug.
2. Add Steamed Milk leaving room for espresso.
3. Top with a Shot (or two) of espresso
4. Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Need help with Espresso Gift Ideas? Check out our Holiday Buying Guide – The Best Espresso Gifts
Read More in: Espresso Drink Recipes
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Espresso for all the latest news.
Posted by Scott Martin at October 31, 2006 8:03 AM