Krups FND111 Allegro Espresso Maker
Want an affordable cup of espresso? The Krups Allegro FND111 Espresso Maker will only set you back $40 bucks and we think you'll be happy. We recently looked at this machine at two different stores, and we think the look and the quality of the machine is quite good.
It has an easy to operate 4-bar steam espresso maker (okay - that's not much but we're talking about a $40 machine here) and it makes espresso, cappuccinos and lattes. The steam nozzle froths milk and is controlled by the oversized dial, which when we tried it was very ergonomically designed. The removable tray is dishwasher safe for easy clean up, and the compact size takes up little counter space.
- Easy-to-use, 4-bar steam espresso machine for espresso, cappuccino, and lattes
- Convenient large-capacity carafe with lid and handle equals easy pouring
- Steam nozzle quickly froths milk, easily controlled by oversized dial
- Space-saving design; removable drip tray for easy clean up
- Built-in safety valve provides safe operation
At Krups Allegro FND111 Espresso Maker
Read More in: Espresso Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Espresso for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at June 1, 2007 9:29 AM