Save $200 on the KitchenAid Pro Line Burr Coffee Grinder in Empire Red
This grinder will normally cost you over $300 and some change. You can now get a Factory-Reconditioned KitchenAid Pro Line Burr Coffee Grinder for just $90 bucks. Yep - save over 200+ bucks and you'll be styling while you grind those espresso beans.
- The KitchenAid Pro Line Coffee Mill is made of handsome Die-Cast metal housing making for a rugged, stable, and easy to clean unit.
- With the Pro Line Coffee Mill, you can adjust the Commercial Quality Stainless Steel Cutting Burrs to 15 different Grind Sizes for that perfect Espresso, French Press, or cup of automatic drip.
- The 7 oz capacity bean hopper and coffee bin are glass to minimize the static "cling" of coffee grounds.
- The DC motor with gear reduction system makes for quiet grinding. System turns the cutting burrs at just 450 rpm, minimizing the frictional heating of the grinds and preserving coffee flavor and aroma.
- The Under-Cabinet design allows the unit to fit easily under wall cabinets on the countertop.
- The smooth metal housing is a snap to wipe clean. Bean hopper, hopper lid, and coffee bin are dishwasher-safe.
At Factory-Reconditioned KitchenAid Pro Line Burr Coffee Grinder, Empire Red
Read More in: Coffee Grinders
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Espresso for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at June 1, 2007 9:22 AM
When I clicked on your hyperlink to get this grinder for $90.00, the price was $329.00...More than the highest retail price found in most stores....???????? Where can we get a reconditioned one for $90.00?