Jura Capresso Ultima 121 Espresso Machine
Though we reviewed this machine not too long ago, we still think the Ultima Espresso Machine is a total steal at $299 and a total workhorse. We've yet to grow tired of it's simplicity, and we still love the pyramid like design.
- Semi-Automatic coffee / espresso / cappuccino center with dual frother measuring cup and video.
- Black with silver metallic accents design.
- 53 oz. water tank. Double coffee spout adjusts to any cup size.
- DualFrother with two settings for latte (steam milk) or cappuccino (froth milk) .
- Just fill coffee to your liking (7 to 15 grams) into the machine turn and pull the coffee lever down and switch on the pump.
- The double coffee spout even adjusts to accommodate different size cups.
At Ultima Espresso Machine
Read More in: Espresso Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Espresso for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at July 9, 2007 4:09 PM