Five Alternative Ways to get your Caffeine
Just in case you needed a bit of a pick-me-up and the espresso maker is out of commission, there are a few other things that can help; maybe not as delicious, but they are all around you just in case:
1) Energy Drinks – a relatively young category, but it’s here to stay, can you say “Monster”, or “Red Bull”?
2) Caffeinated Gum – Jolt Gum; from the makers of the Original Jolt Cola (“All the sugar and twice the caffeine”) they bring you Jolt gum in spearmint and peppermint. Need Government Issue? How about Stay Alert Military gum – 100mg of caffeine per piece.
3) Eco Lips Energy Lip Balm – protect those lips from becoming chapped and get a good jolt in the meantime. Eco Lips Energy Lip Balm
4) Sum Seeds – Premium Sunflower Seeds energized with caffeine, Taurine, Lysine and Ginsing. Better not try this in an office meeting; where to spit the shells? Sum Seeds
5) Caffeinated Donut or Pastry – We’ve talked about it before, encapsulation makes the caffeine taste good; and the deep fat frying helps too! The Caffeinated Donut
Read More in: General News
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Espresso for all the latest news.
Posted by Scott Martin at August 28, 2007 7:55 AM