Capresso Mini-S 4-Cup Safety Espresso/Cappuccino Machine Arrives for Review
Capresso has sent us one of their MIni-S espresso machines to review. This four-cup safety espresso/cappuccino machine makes whipping up your favorite shot of espresso very easy if Capresso has anything to say about it.
We thought at first having safety in the name was a bit odd, but we're pretty sure Capresso is eluding to the safety switch for choosing between full pressure brewing and steam production, and not some other thing of espresso producing danger we should be safe from when using this machine.
- Boiler cap with built-in safety valve.
- Patented three-way safety switch for choosing between full pressure for brewing espresso and maximum steam output
- Red indicator light and dishwasher-safe glass carafe
- Stops brewing or steaming in the "0" position
- Dual frother lets you steam or froth milk either in a pitcher or right in your cup
- Instructional video shows how to produce espressos and cappuccinos in three easy steps
We'll have a full review soon.
At Capresso 302.01 Mini-S 4-Cup Safety Espresso/Cappuccino Machine
Read More in: Espresso Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Espresso for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at May 14, 2008 8:46 AM