Nespresso Citiz Capsule Brewing Espresso Machine At Amazon
The much anticipated Nespresso CitiZ espresso maker is starting to show up in outlets ahead of it's broad scale launch in the US. Amazon is now selling the ultra thin Nespresso CitiZ brewer for $279 in three colors: Red, White and Gray. Back in the spring we were able to take a look at the CitiZ; we thought it delivered the classic Nespresso quality shots without compromise taking up only a thin slice of the counter space here in the Single Serve Espresso kitchen.
The new Nespresso CitiZ offers:
- Ultra thin profile - takes up about six inches of counter width
- 19 bar extraction for some of the best looking espressos around - always crema, and always great aroma.
- Easy to Use for various Cup sizes - The flip up cup support allows for direct brewing into a larger mug - I use this feature when brewing directly onto ice when making iced Americanos.
- Automatic Brewing - The unit offers automatic brewing at two sizes - single and double, so you get pushbutton easy brewing, and after you are down, the unit will go into an energy saving standby mode.
- Capsules sold online (Nespresso.com) and at Nespresso Boutiques; I use online and get the capsules two business days later.
At Amazon the new Nespresso CitiZ Automatic Espresso Maker
or the Nespresso CitiZ Automatic Espresso Maker with onboard Frother
Read More in: Espresso Machines
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Espresso for all the latest news.
Posted by Scott Martin at October 7, 2009 8:05 AM