Illy Issimo - Easy Iced Coffee - Find Issimo in a Store Near You
Illy has broadened its rollout of Issimo Iced coffee in a can to a lot of major outlets this summer, giving more people a chance to try it out. I know that iced coffee is polarizing, soliciting looks of puckered up faces to lip smacking smiles. I happen to love it, and with the warmer weather setting in here in boston, I have turned my Nespresso machine into an iced espresso assembly line.
If you are looking to try it out, Illy has a store finder page to locate a store hopefully near you to buy and try it. I see it at a lot of Target and Whole Foods stores.
Illy sent out a recipe that takes Issimo to a new level:
Illy Issimo Raspberry Tempesta
1. Add 2C ice to a blender
2. Add one Can Illy Issimo Cappuccino to blender
3. Add 8 fresh Raspberries
4. Blend for 45 seconds or until smooth
5. Pour into 10 oz. glass and serve with a straw.
Quick descriptions from their website:
- Issimo Caffè—Bold and energizing, with the full-bodied character of real Italian espresso plus a touch of sweetness; 6.8 fl oz cans, 155 mg caffeine.
- Issimo Cappuccino—Uplifting rich and fragrant espresso taste blended with milk and cocoa, balanced with a hint of sweetness; 8.45 fl oz cans, 64 mg caffeine.
- Issimo Latte Macchiato—A smooth and silky swirl of fresh espresso taste perfectly blended with a hint of velvety milk and sugar; 8.45 fl oz cans, 64 mg caffeine.
If you can't find Illy Issimo at a store near you, you can always find Issimo Iced Coffee through Amazon
Read More in: General News
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Espresso for all the latest news.
Posted by Scott Martin at June 21, 2010 8:05 AM