September 29, 2010

Cheers: It's National Coffee Day - Free Stuff and Prizes

latteleaf.jpg

Hope you have a great National Coffee Day today - we are already celebrating in grand style trying out some new coffee as well as some old favorites. Yea, we drink coffee a lot around SingleServeEspresso.com.

Free Coffee From SingleServeEspresso.com
In honor of National Coffee Day, we're giving away a $25 Starbucks Gift Card to one lucky winner (US Shipping Only) who Follows us (@espressonews) AND Retweets our Contest Tweet.
We will contact the winner via Direct Message tomorrow......

Dunkin Donuts is celebrating by giving away some great prizes:

  • A five-day trip for two to tropical Costa Rica, including a visit to one of the region's premier coffee farms (with a personal tour led by Dunkin' Donuts coffee excellence managers) and other exotic adventures.
  • A trip for two to Boston, Massachusetts, home of Dunkin' Donuts' world headquarters, for an exclusive behind-the-scenes visit with the Dunkin' Donuts coffee excellence team. The day features personal coffee education, an inside look into how the brand brews the perfect cup of coffee, and lunch featuring coffee-themed recipes prepared by Dunkin' Brands' Executive Chef, three-time James Beard Award nominee, Stan Frankenthaler.
  • 60 months of free Dunkin' Donuts coffee, delivered directly to the winner's house.
  • To enter, visit the Contest Application on the Dunkin' Donuts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dunkindonuts between September 29 and October 20 and upload a video no longer than 60 seconds that expresses your love for Dunkin' Donuts coffee and why you believe you are the most passionate and loyal fan. Videos may not include footage taken inside a Dunkin' Donuts restaurant.

Also, today FilterFresh released results from a survey that uncover some fun coffee facts:

  • 72% of coffee drinkers say that it improves their focus,
  • also 72% of coffee drinkers say that they enjoy it with co-workers; it's a social thing, and
  • 69% of the people who consume coffee at work would make the next pot of coffee if they happened upon an empty one - hey; what about the other 31%? (Maybe this is a case for Single Serve Coffee Makers at work?)
  • Finally, FilterFresh is running a contest too. Filterfresh is launching a video contest that asks folks to show why they are the most caffeinated person in America.  The contest rules will be available online at http://filterfresh.com/blog/ in mid-October. Final entries will be due by January 15, 2011. The winning entry will be selected on January 31, 2011 and announced on the company's website.  


Read More in: General News

Share this Article with others: social bookmarking

Related Articles:

Came straight to this page? Visit Single Serve Espresso for all the latest news.

Posted by Scott Martin at September 29, 2010 9:02 AM
Recent Comments

Post a comment









Remember personal info?




Please enter the letter "d" in the field below:
Please press Post only once. Submission of comments takes up to 20 seconds because of Spam Filtering.
Join the Mailing List Mailing List
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Visit Single Serve Coffee

Subscribe - RSS

facebook_badge.jpg twitter_badge.jpg

Recent Comments
Cinira Secco : Usei nas capsulas CapulĀ“in ,gostei mas preciso saber como comprar read more
Dennis: Thanks read more
Bogiesan: That was May. This is December. read more
Terry Smith: do you have a refillable capsule for a Nescafe Dolce read more
Mike: This prime for an air lock worked perfectly. To avoid read more
Site Navigation

Visit our other properties at Blogpire.com!

Archives

FoodPire
This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Powered by
Movable Type 6.3.6
All items Copyright © 1999-2017 Blogpire Productions. Please read our Disclaimer and Privacy Policy